[Wien] vcoul

John Rundgren jru at kth.se
Mon Dec 5 17:00:09 CET 2011

Hi Lawrence,
Many thanks for explaining that the right choice of RmtKmax guarantees
that the harmonic and Fourier parts of potential are continuous. I have
consulted Cotteneier's Notes in Wien2k-Textbooks and gone up to
RmtKmax=8.5 for Sr3Mn2O7 using Rmt's from setrmt_lapw.

The result is better than I could believe in my wildest imagination:
vcoul(LM=0,0) minus vcoulPoisson(LM=0,0) as derived from clmsum(LM=0,0)
is constant with respect to radius within 1 mRy.

This is THE excellent self-test for my particular application of Wien2k.
With best regards, John Rundgren