[Wien] Treating core electrons as valence

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 9 14:17:58 CET 2011

It does not work that way and you should (CAN) NOT do that.
(At present you can add only ONE local orbital, so you cannot include 2p and 3p and 4p
simultaneously.)
These states would be so sharp, that you would miss them in a DOS plot anyway.

You can get their energy from the scf file and eventually plot them as delta-function peak in a DOS-plot,
although the E-range is so big, that you do not see any details in the valence region.

The error from lstart is most likely because you have changed the inst file manually (and in a wrong way).