[Wien] help

arqum hashmi arqumhashmi at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 07:21:08 CET 2011

dear users
i am new user of wien2k. firstly i run the TiC example, and i find error in calculating DOS

i am runing
wien2k version10
pentium (R) dual core Xenon processor
operating system is linux
fortran compiler 11.0.074
math libraries 10.1.0.015
Yes, I have already browsed the archives AND READ THE USERS GUIDE and the
FAQ pages Peter provides, but I couldn't solve my problem that way.
 i have following error during DOS, please guide me about this

Commandline: x lapw2 -so -qtl
Program input is: ""

forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 5, file /home/hashumi/WIEN2k/TiC/TiC.in2c
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
lapw2c             0810B1CB  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2c             0810A7EB  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2c             080CF1DE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2c             0809EAF8  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2c             0809E782  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2c             080B51E1  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2c             080860FE  MAIN__                    199  lapw2_tmp_.F
lapw2c             0804A611  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          563E8BE5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2c             0804A541  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
0.008u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0%	0+0k 0+16io 0pf+0w
error: command   /home/hashumi/WIEN2k/lapw2c lapw2.def   failed
thanks and regards