[Wien] Fwd: RKmax related errors in parallel OPTIC program

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 30 09:37:26 CET 2011

Hard to say.
I do not see any connection between the error and a parallel/non-parallel
calculation, except maybe that your computers are overloaded and run out of memory
or some other limits due to the many parallel jobs.

Peter Blaha
Inst. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna
Getreidemarkt 9, A-1060 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43-1-5880115671