[Wien] HI

Rajagopalan Mathrubutham mraja1948 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 15 08:09:25 CET 2011

Dear Dr .Blaha,

Greeting from Rajagopalan Chennai India  I have a qurrey  We have purchased a quad core machine with the following configuration

43GT Intel mother board
CPU 2.63 GHz
Ram 8 GB
Hard disk drive 500GB

The OS is SUSE 11.1

We also installed ifort9.0  compiler and mkl  8.1.1

We were able to compile and run WIEN2K without any problem

We wanted to incorporate paralle processing also in the machine

We downloaded FFTW2.1.5 and MPI (INTEL)

I am attaching the compiler OPTIONS and the error we are getting as an example in SRC_lapw2

Kindly suggest what to do and how to rectify

Regards and greetings

Rajagopalan

Dr.M.Rajagopalan
Emeritus  Scientist ( CSIR )