[Wien] A problem with icc and wien2k

EGUCHI Gaku geguchi at scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Feb 25 05:04:31 CET 2011

Dear Gerhard H. Fecher and R.K.Thapa

Sorry for missing the processor information.

processor: intel Atom N270 (1.60 GHz)

The PC is an outdated netbook, and I installed just for single PC. Even
though,
a SRC run for simple bcc Sodium with default setting was finished within
one minute.

Eguchi

E-mail : geguchi at scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp
http://www.ss.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/index.html.en