[Wien] about x lapw1 -nmat_only (3)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 7 15:40:13 CET 2011

I can't believe that you cannot find out where the results are for 3 days.

UG: Search for nmat   and you will find   case.nmat_only

cat lapw1.def    and you can see the files read/written by lapw1. Then "guess the proper file"

ls -alsrt       this lists all files according to their creation time. So you see which files
were generated after   x lapw1 -nmat_only    and again can check the content of them.

Am 07.01.2011 11:15, schrieb Aboudi Hamouda:

> Dear Peter,
>
> Many thanks. It seems working but i need to know in which file, I can find the result : the size of the matrix M ?
>
> Best regards,
> **

Peter Blaha
Inst. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna