[Wien] Plotting probability density of QWS

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 13 14:38:23 CET 2011

I guess in plotting the real charge density you will not see too much, or it will be
very difficult to find out what you really want to plot.

a) Selekct a certain k-point, most likely Gamma
b) x lapw2 -qtl
c) plot the partial charges inside each sphere for all the eigenvalues (individually) as
    function of the layer. (case.qtl)
I imagine, with this you can find out which of the many states shows these quantum well beats.
Once you have identified which eigenvalue it is, you may run x lapw2 for a small E-window to
get the real charge density and plot it with lapw5.