[Wien] How to calculate the magnetization in momentum space

Saeed Bahramy bahramy at riken.jp
Sun Jan 16 11:46:31 CET 2011

Dear Robert,

I followed your procedure, but I could not find any :NNCMMM entry in
output2 or scf2. Below is the summary of what I've done. Please
correct me If I'm doing something wrong:

1) I kept only the Gamma point in my klist file, so it now looks like:
          1         0         0         0        36  1.0 -7.0
1.5       400 k, div: (  9  9  4)
END

2) I then changed the case.in2c to switch on ALL instead on TETRA. The
header of in2c now looks like:
TOT             (TOT,FOR,QTL,EFG,FERMI)
      -12.0      48.0 0.50 0.05                EMIN, NE, ESEPERMIN,
ESEPER0
ALL    0.000          (GAUSS,ROOT,TEMP,TETRA,ALL      eval)

3) Finally, I ran x lapw1 and x lapw 2.

Am I missing something in my calculations? I appreciate your further
assistance.

Thanks,
Saeed