[Wien] fermi surface including spin-orbital interaction

liujuan804 at sina.com liujuan804 at sina.com
Sun Jan 23 13:09:58 CET 2011

Dear Prof. Balaha and all wien2k users:
  I have done a calculation with -orb and -SO(spin-orbital coupling). When I plot the Fermi Surface
throughout the XCrySDen, the acquiescent command in xcrysden is "x lapw1 -c up" and "x lapw2 -c -up -fermi".
My question is the fermi surface in xcrysden will include the -orb and -SO interaction? If I want to get the
orb and SO effects on fermi surface, should I change the command to "x lapw1 -orb -c up" and "x lapw2 -so -c -up  -fermi"? If so, how can I realize it in xcrysden ?

With kind regards and Thanks,
yours sincerely
K. L. Yao