[Wien] Supercell calculation

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Sat Jul 9 20:47:18 CEST 2011

Probably nn has suggested you an alternative case.struct? Accept that
one, and try again. Or even better: after having inserted the impurity,
run sgroup (x sgroup) and if there are no errors accept the proposed
case.struct_sgroup.

In case you keep having errors: did you adapt the multiplicity (MULT)
and the number of inequivalent atoms (header of case.struct)?

Stefaan