[Wien] 'NN' - overlapping spheres during the volume optimization

Volodymyr Svitlyk svitlyk at esrf.fr
Fri Jul 15 15:43:53 CEST 2011

Dear Stefaan,

Thank you for the answer.

I am using the PBE-GGA functional. According to the
http://prb.aps.org/abstract/PRB/v79/i8/e085104 paper, it is indeed the
best choice for Fe. However, LDA seems to be the best for Ge. Well, it
looks like that the Fe-Ge system is not very convenient for this kind of
optimizations.

Best regards,
Volodymyr