[Wien] lapw2

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Mon Jun 6 16:44:15 CEST 2011

> I spoke with the manager and he informed me:
>   Wien is problem is a limitation on the size of the stack of the compiler
> of wien. He only accepts a certain number of electrons.
>   How can I fix this?

I can only repeat my previous answer to this question (June 4): "Search
the mailing list archive for 'segmentation fault' : this has been
discussed many times before."

If you would have done this, you would have seen that segmentation fault
messages are often related to stacksize limitations, and that it can be
cured by statements as 'limit -s unlimited' (depending on your shell).

Stefaan