[Wien] "R0 too large"----"SELECT - Error"

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 17 08:39:01 CEST 2011

As was already mentioned in previous answers to this topic (PLRASE CHECK PREVIOUS POSTINGS !!)

a) I'd like to know "how exactly one can produce" a struct-file with w2web, which does NOT have the correct R0.
   (Whenever I try to generate a case.struct file from scratch, I will get the correct R0, so I cannot "fix" the problem).

b) The "select" error does not have anything to do with the R0 problem. Most likely your struct file
is not corrrect or you have made some other mistake.