[Wien] How do I set monoclinic angle beta to monoclinic angle gama

bs bs bs.bs313 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 12:20:25 CEST 2011

hello
I work with wien2k_09
I work on beta Ga2O3.it is monoclinic and it's crystal data is
C2/m
a=12.214 A
b=3.0371 A
c=5.7981 A
beta=103.83
             x                       y                     z
Ga       0.09050               0                   0.7946
Ga       0.15866              0.5                 0.31402
O         0.1645                 0                  0.1098
O        0.1733                  0                  0.5632
O        -0.0041                0.5                0.2566
AND WE KNOW

Only settings with a monoclinic angle gamma (B-setting, or in WIEN-terms a
CXZ lattice) are allowed

BUT I dont how do I change monoclinic beta to monoclinic gama

must I replace only a,b,c or  a,b,c,and x,y,z?

must I change C2/M?

please guide me