[Wien] tran. prob.

Robert Laskowski rolask at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 28 08:24:11 CEST 2011

The momentum matrix elements are produced by optic program.
Depending  on the version of wien2k it could be case.mommat or case.mommat2,
the symmetrized version of it is in  case.symmat

regards

Robert Laskowski

--
Dr Robert Laskowski
Vienna University of Technology, Institute of Materials Chemistry,