[Wien] transition probabilities

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 30 02:24:05 CEST 2011

Whithin the core-valence spectroscopies and the XSPEC package, the energy
dependent radial transition matrix elements are given in case.m1 and
case.m2. They can even be plotted by the plotting interface in w2web.
(In addition the trnasition probability depends on the local partial-DOS
and some angular factors (constants for certain l,l' character), which you
can find in the code or in some of the early papers on XES quoted in the
UG.