[Wien] Empty lattice for testing purposes

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 1 12:23:12 CET 2011

You cannot do this easily with standard procedures.

I'd initialize a simple cubic case with some atom, but then "hack" case.vsp
and put zeros into this file. (Make sure, case.vns does not exist either)

Then you can probably run   x lapw1.
Be carefully with setting energy parameters. This will greatly influence the
results for such a case.