[Wien] About FS plotting (2)

Artamonov Oleg artaoleg at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 1 18:07:41 CET 2011

Dear Wien2k users,

I would like to calculate the FS in the specified plane of BZ. The procedure FSGEN works fine in the case of bcc W if I use bcc_fs_mesh.f (example #1) and it stops for example #3. After the command x spaghetti I receive comments:
number of k-points read in case.vector = 66
ERROR in comprel: cannot find com.rel
What does it mean and how can I continue my calculation?

The second question. Two last digits in the first line of the fort.2, generated by bcc_fs_mesh (example #1) are: mesh/2+1, mesh/3+1. The same digits in the (example #3) are mesh/2+1,mesh/2+1. What do two last digits mean?

Thanks in advance,
                       Oleg Artamonov.