[Wien] vec2old_lapw

Tomohiko Tasaka tasaka at affinity-science.com
Mon Mar 7 15:49:50 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for your reply. this fail's occurred in non iterative calculation.
Umm, I think that vec2old within "lapw2 -p -qtl" always fails in the system which
has a local scratch setting(i.e. the value of SCRATCH is not "./"). because vec2old
only copies the vector files into the (same) scratch directory of each client node...

* here is a invoking part of vec2old in lapw2para script:
420 qtl:
421 echo "calculating QTL's from parallel vectors"
422 vec2old_lapw -p -local -$updn
423 $exe $def.def $maxproc
424 rm $tmp* >&/dev/null
425 rm .lapw2${cmplx}para.$$.`hostname` >&/dev/null
426 echo "DONE" >.lapw2para
427 exit 0

is there anyone who ran into the same problem?

Thanks again, with best regards,
Tomo