[Wien] Size of Supercell, Interaction Range--->Coordination Shell in Phonon

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 10 10:44:33 CET 2011

You don't need "InteractionRange-àCoordination Shell"

Just use "Interaction Range-àSupercell Size"

And of course you define a diagonal matrix with 3,2,1 in the diagonal.

PS: Good phonon dispersions require usually MORE than 36 atoms !!!
PPS: negative (or better imaginary!) dispersions can also come from RKmax.
      Test it with a relatively small cell and check when your phonons at
      the "exact" points (like Gamma or X) are converged.