[Wien] mixer error

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Mar 30 13:38:57 CEST 2011

1. Look in case.dayfile for information
2. Look in :log for information
3. Look in case.outputm for information
4. Look in case.scfm for information

We can only point you in the direction to look for information.

2011/3/29 shamik chakrabarti <shamikphy at gmail.com>:
> Dear wien2k users,
>                            We were running a SCF on A2BC type materials.
> After few iterations it got stopped by showing an error mixer.def failed. In
> the corresponding error file it was written that "error in mixer". We have
> created a fresh directory and run a fresh SCF again but it got stopped again
> with the same error message. We are not able to move any further then. In
> this regard any response will be very fruitful to us. Thanking you,
> with best regards,
>
> --
> Shamik Chakrabarti
> Research Scholar
> Dept. of Physics & Meteorology
> Material Processing & Solid State Ionics Lab
> IIT Kharagpur
> Kharagpur 721302
> INDIA

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Tel: (847) 491-3996 Fax: (847) 491-7820
email: L-marks at northwestern dot edu
Web: www.numis.northwestern.edu
Chair, Commission on Electron Crystallography of IUCR
www.numis.northwestern.edu/
Electron crystallography is the branch of science that uses electron
scattering and imaging to study the structure of matter.