[Wien] Re Re: compile wien2k_11.1 in mkl8.1, fortcom error

ZhenChen zchen at blem.ac.cn
Mon May 2 18:25:34 CEST 2011

Dear P. Blaha,
I am sorry, I had an error in my last email:
In fact, I couldn't run the test case TiC smoothly!!!
My new environment pointing to wien2k_11 didn't work, and I actually used the version of wien2k_10 when testing. When I really executed wien2k_11, the error occured in mixer. In fact, I even didn't create the execuable file "mixer"!!! Then, I came back to the folder SRC_mixer, and recompiled the mixer, the error measages are below:

mixer.o(.text+0x52bc): In function `MAIN__':
: undefined reference to `vdadd_'
mixer.o(.text+0x556f): In function `MAIN__':
: undefined reference to `vdadd_'
mixer.o(.text+0x6d10): In function `MAIN__':
: undefined reference to `vdadd_'
mixer.o(.text+0x8248): In function `MAIN__':
: undefined reference to `vdadd_'
mixer.o(.text+0x82e2): In function `MAIN__':
: undefined reference to `vdadd_'
mixer.o(.text+0xe923): more undefined references to `vdadd_' follow
qmix8.o(.text+0x213a): In function `qmix8_':
: undefined reference to `vdsub_'
qmix8.o(.text+0x25af): In function `qmix8_':
: undefined reference to `vdadd_'
UnPackValues8.o(.text+0xb43): In function `unpackvalues8_':
: undefined reference to `vdmul_'
make: *** [mixer] Error 1

2011-05-02

ZhenChen
陈震
Zhen Chen
Beijing Laboratory of Electron Microscopy
Institute of Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
P. O. Box 603
Beijing 100190, China