[Wien] dipole transition matrix element

Nikolay smolentsev at mail.ru
Fri May 6 14:27:31 CEST 2011

Dear all,
I would like to calculate for simulation of RXES following matrix element:
<i|d|f>
where i is a core state, d is a dipole operator and f is a final state.
As far as I understand, I can calculate only square of this matrix element
|<i|d|f>|^2 using TETRA and XPEC as
|<i|d|f>|^2 = DOS * M
where DOS is dipole allowed density of states and M is a radial transition probability.
Is there any way to extract unsquared matrix element from Wien2k simulation?
Best regards,
Nikolay Smolentsev
--
Master student at
ID26, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Grenoble, France