[Wien] dipole transition matrix element

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 9 09:19:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

The latest WIEN2k includes in   OPTIC  an option for XMCD, i.e. it
calculates the matrixelements between core and conduction states
(fully relativistic).
Without looking in the code, I'm pretty confident that you can
even print the non-squared matrix elements (or you make a small modification
to the code).

PS: the XMCD part of the code is clearly documented and easy to find.