[Wien] compilation

Saad Omran somran at KSU.EDU.SA
Fri May 13 18:26:08 CEST 2011

Actually, I am trying to install it on Redhat. Are you using Redhat as well?

Thanks,
SAAD.
========================
Dr. Saad Hamad Binomran
Assistant professor, Computational Condensed Matter Physics
Physics and Astronomy Dept, College of Science
King Saud University
Email: somran at ksu.edu.sa<mailto:somran at ksu.edu.sa>
Office: +966 1 4676626
http://faculty.ksu.edu.sa/binomran/default.aspx

________________________________
From: wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] On Behalf Of フォンス ポール [paul-fons at aist.go.jp]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 2:32 AM
To: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Subject: Re: [Wien] compilation

I have successfully compiled with the Linux fortran compiler as well.  Note that there is a statement derived from siteconfig_lapw that appears when you use the compiler that some earlier versions (of ifort 12) has problems with higher optimization levels.  The note stated that the problem required compilation of some (didn't say which) modules with lower optimization settings, but that newer versions of the compiler had partially (their words) fixed the problem.  I am just learning how to use the program at this stage (I compiled Wien2k this week for the first time) and it does seem to work so ifort seems not to have compilation errors at least.