[Wien] BoltzTrap

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Mon May 16 08:37:37 CEST 2011

Boltztrap is not a part of Wien2k and it seems that the Link on the Unsupported software page does not point to Boltztrap anymore.

You may download it alternatively from Computer Physics Communications Code: ADXU
(see Computer Physics Communications 175 (2006) 67–71)
Program summary URL: http://cpc.cs.qub.ac.uk/summaries/ADXU_v1_0

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher