[Wien] STOP: YOU MUST MOVE THE ORIGIN OF THE UNIT CELL (see K2UCl5_SC.outputs )

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Fri May 20 08:58:54 CEST 2011

The mailing list should be your last resort to solve problems, not your
first. In this case, you should do what the message suggests:

> STOP: YOU MUST MOVE THE ORIGIN OF THE UNIT CELL (see  K2UCl5_SC.outputs )

Because that answers your question:

> Can you please suggest what I have to do for soling this problem

So go to that file, read the relevant messages, and you will know by
which translation you have to shift all atoms. (applying sgroup first
might be a quick alternative).

And in case you really labelled your atoms as U1 and U2: consider U 1
and U 2 (with spaces) instead. That might solve your earlier problem.
(in case that were the problem: using w2web or consulting the UG would
have solved it...)

Stefaan