[Wien] w2web files

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 31 14:49:05 CEST 2011

There are probably several possible fixes (including a hack of the w2web source files,
but I'd recommend:

After login do:

hostname     (this should give you the new_hostname)
cd .w2web
mv old_hostname new_hostname
w2web

With some knowledge you could probably put this in a small script which does this automatically for you.