[Wien] wien2k can handle "LDA+U" + Zeeman?

César de la Fuente cesar at unizar.es
Fri Nov 4 10:54:09 CET 2011

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thanks for your support.

Let me ask you a question about "main.f" in SRC_orb.

I guess how to "hack" runsp script following your instructions, but this
"main.f" program chunks that possibility because it checks at the beginning
the nmod parameter previously saved in the output file ('13', ?).
Apparently, I do not see any problem for doing the by-pass of this code and
recompile it, but do you know if this blocking lines of the code are given
by some other "hidden" reason (not easy to see)?..

Sincerely,
Cesar de la Fuente