[Wien] number of k-points problem when plotting band structure

王静 wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
Sun Nov 6 05:39:44 CET 2011

Thanks. I have drawn the band structure following your advice.
Here is another problem I met. It is my first time to do volume optimization using Wien. The Optimization always stops with “LAPW1 -Error”. The lapw.error file looks like this:
 Error in LAPW1
 'INILPW' - can't open unit: 18
 'INILPW' -        filename: XXX.vsp
 'INILPW' -          status: old          form: formatted
 'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.
I have tried two systems and they are both stopped with the same error. Could you please help me to find where is wrong?
Thanks again for your help!

        wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
          2011-11-06