[Wien] errors during instalation.

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Nov 10 15:54:37 CET 2011

You can get composerxe-2011.3.174 from the Intel website.  You or your
administrator should have received a link from Intel that directs you to
where you can get the file.  If not, you may need to register to get an
email with the download link to the latest and previous versions of
composer xe.  You can register at:

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/Register.aspx

To install, you should be able to decompress the file ( tar -zxvf) and
then run the install script (install.sh).  Then, make sure your
environmental variables are set as Maxim described in response to you
post.  It is a good idea to remove Update 7 first if you don't need it
of other work.  There should be an uninstall script for removal (maybe,
uninstall.sh).

Gavin