[Wien] Fwd: TELNES3 question

Kevin Jorissen kevinjorissenpdx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:56:32 CET 2011

Hi ovidiu

Can you please send your calculation to my private e-mail?  I'll take a look.

(just zip it up and put in a Dropbox link or so.  Or, to send over email, do clean_lapw followed by rm *.out* then zip it up, to make it sufficiently small.)

The warnings you see can often be ignored, but the spectrum isn't supposed to be zero ;).

Cheers

Kevin