[Wien] Missing data in DOS plot & data file

J. K. Balamurugan albertbalagan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 13:47:01 CET 2011

Prof. Peter,

I thank you for the quick reply. I am sorry about the number of files that
I had attached and had given less information. I am sending that problem to
Wien2k mailing ID again with more information and only two files. I hope
that this will be helpful to the other users also.

With regards
K. Balamurugan
Pittsburg, USA.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Peter Blaha
<pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at>wrote:

> I can see that you have NaN ("not a numeric value") in the
> data file.
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot tell you anything why this happens,
> because you do not tell me anything.
>
> PS: send email WITHOUT   html-format, and not 4 pictures at once.
> It is rather clear that when the data file is not ok, the pictures
> will not be correct.
>
> --
> Peter Blaha
> Inst. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna