[Wien] remotecp

Gilles Hug gilles.hug at onera.fr
Thu Nov 24 15:30:31 CET 2011

Ok, thanks Peter for the answer.
It has crashed when I typed the command in the terminal.
Now it seems to run when launching from w2web.
I did launched the scf cycle from the command line and it didn't had any
problem.

I guess I have last version (or near last) :
 > cat /cluster/local/bin/WIEN2k_11/VERSION
WIEN2k_11.1 (Release 5/4/2011)

BTW w2web does : "x lapw2 -qtl -p" whereas I did "x lapw2 -p -qtl". Does
it have any harm ?

Regards,
G.