[Wien] unit of k at the fourth column of case.spaghetti

ali ghafari aaghafari at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 10:46:49 CET 2011

Hi Gavin

Thank you very much for your reply. I calculated the effective mass but it is not same as papers
published the difference is too much. The unit in saved struct filed is Angstrom not bohr. Then it seems that unite of k at espaghetti is 1/A. but this value of effective mass has too much different with paper. I don't know what is wrong, in the both cases if I consider as 1/A or 1/bohr my calculated values will have too much different with papers.
Thank you for your advice

Best wishes
Ali