[Wien] Regarding monoclinic space group (C2/m)

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Nov 30 07:02:58 CET 2011

For monoclinic systems, you have many settings and usually WIEN2k is
using one of them (containing the inversion center at the origin if I
remember).
In your case, you should convert yourself your C2/m structure file in
B2/m. Such an operation is not difficult and if you need you can use
free programs such as powdercell.

Regards

Xavier