[Wien] Some Question about Wien2K Package!

ahmad gharleghi ah.gharleghi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:08:29 CEST 2011

*Dear Peter Blaha and all respected Wien2K users,*

Thank you so much for good explanations that usually send to mailing list.

I used to use Wien2k, and since then I usually have checked the mailing list
questions and answers.

Now, I am going to conduct some new studies using this Package; but, there
are some questions that I will be so thankful to receive your clear
explanation about them:

First, is it possible to use this Package for One and Two-dimension systems
or dots?

Second, about nano-tubes, is there any code inside the package suitable for
evaluating the physical properties of such systems?

Third, for thermal conductivity (at least Lattice share) calculations, can I
use this package to calculate required information or parameters at
different temperatures?

Thank you so much in advance.
With the Best Regards,

Ahmad Gharleghi