[Wien] band structure

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Oct 26 08:43:11 CEST 2011

Check the file Teste_Fe.insp
maybe you have some typo in this file

Ciao
Gerhard

====================================
Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University
55099 Mainz
Von: wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at]" im Auftrag von "vandao at urisan.tche.br [vandao at urisan.tche.br]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011 01:50
Bis: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: [Wien] band structure

Dear users, I'm having trouble calculating the band structure, is emerging
the following error:

 number of k-points read in case.vector=          51
forrtl: severe (59): list-directed I/O syntax error, unit 5, file
/home/vandao/WIEN2k/Artur/Teste_Fe/Teste_Fe.insp
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
spaghetti          080C855D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          080C7AD5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          080A2928  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          08094F3A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          0809485B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          08075679  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          08053FC2  inview_                    32  inview.f
spaghetti          08057FDD  MAIN__                    363  spag.f
spaghetti          080482A1  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          080D3800  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
spaghetti          08048161  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
0.0u 0.0s 0:00.01 100.0% 0+0k 0+32io 0pf+0w
error: command   /WIENROOT/spaghetti upspaghetti.def   failed

 Step your help