[Wien] EFERMI OUT OF ENERGY RANGE

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Sep 6 15:42:10 CEST 2011

Sorry, but my parameters will almost certainly not help you; as I said
there have been so many improvements that the version you are using is
almost certainly obsolete and probably has many bugs.

Do "cat /opt/Virgin_10.1/VERSION". For the current version the output
is something like
WIEN2k_11.1 (Release 14/6/2011)

I would guess that your version is 2004 vintage or older -- look in
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/