[Wien] ciftbx error: test.cif data_Wien2k_Data line : 22 (New Version of Wien2k)

Maurits W. Haverkort M.W.Haverkort at fkf.mpg.de
Thu Sep 8 17:21:49 CEST 2011

Dear Suddhasattwa

If you do not set the Z values of the atoms in the struct file
yourselves, but let wien2k take care of this, then there is no need to
change your struct file to a cif file back to a struct file.

See also the mail of Martin Kroeker (08/02/2011) and or of Peter
(08/03/2011) topic "R0 to big", for the full discussion and solution.

Best wishes
Maurits