[Wien] parallel computation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 23 08:44:20 CEST 2011

I run routinely WIEN2k on 512 cores and it scales very well (with an appropriate (big) case).
(In two weeks I expect to be able to test it with up to 2000 cores (and I have little
doubt that it will not scale properly)

Since you do not provide any details, nobody can give you even the smallest hint,
except: usually Gigabit Ethernet is too slow for "fine grain mpi parallelization".