[Wien] Fw: BoltzTraP - case.intrans

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Sep 23 16:30:39 CEST 2011

wrong k-points (not on YxYxY mesh)
or too many k-points
or too large lpfac
or wrong version of the Intel compiler
or wrong compiler options
or any other wrong input at some stage

Ciao
Gerhard

====================================
Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University
55099 Mainz
Von: wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at]" im Auftrag von "Malgorzata Bukala [bukala at ifpan.edu.pl]
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. September 2011 15:32
Bis: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: [Wien] Fw: BoltzTraP - case.intrans

Dear users of  Wien2k,

I have not received any answer, so I reiterate my question about one of the input files of BoltzTraP code , namely case.intrans. According to user guide of this program, there are to two schemes to obtain DOS: HISTO/TETRA (histogram/thetrahedron sampling). I want to do my calculations with TETRA scheme. But when I am trying to run BoltzTraP code (with TERTA), after some time of working I receive an error message: SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred. What is the reason of this?
Margo

__________ Informacja programu ESET NOD32 Antivirus, wersja bazy sygnatur wirusow 6445 (20110907) __________

Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com