[Wien] phonon calculation

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Tue Sep 27 04:44:37 CEST 2011

Dear Yundi,
If I understand your question correctly, then just by doing step 1, you
cannot get energy minimum but by doing the following
1. Optimize lattice parameters
2. use optimized lattice parameters and then min_lapw
3. Use optimized lattice parameters and optimized atomic positions and get
ENE (including -so or any other options)

Only after step 3, can you say that you have energy minimum.