[Wien] Run Wien2k on Mac OS X Lion

Gilles Hug gilles.hug at onera.fr
Wed Apr 4 07:20:31 CEST 2012

Dear Marcelo,
I have Wien2k running on the Mac although I don't use it very often.
I have not installed Lion.
You should first check that the disk is formatted with case sensitive (Unix-like) option.
Then try the Wien2k programs and scripts from the Terminal.
One problem maybe to find the runtime libraries which are located in a different place compared to other Linux styles, i. e. you need to check that the environment variables in the .bashrc are correct. This changes from versions of OSX and Intel.
Bon courage,
Gllles