[Wien] help required

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Sat Apr 7 13:48:33 CEST 2012

I have difficulties to follow your arguments. In your first email you
have mentioned that you did non spin polarized calculations, and now you
are speaking about ferromagnetic character at M point!

In addition, I do not understand the following line: "DOS and band
structre showing totally opposite behaviour".

My feeling remains the same and particularly in the present case. You
are looking at graphene, a 2D system for which the band dispersion is
large.
You must see Van't Hoff singularities in the DOS and you need to have a
dense k-mesh to have a well-converged DOS.
Did you check the convergency of your DOS calculation but using denser
k-meshes?

Regards

Xavier