[Wien] Fw: plz help required

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Tue Apr 10 07:45:20 CEST 2012

The error message indicates that you should include one more option to
your LAPW2 calculation (-so). It seems that you did a spin-orbit
calculation before.
Thus the correct command should be (at least):

x lapw2 -qtl -c -p -so

And if you did a spin polarized calculation, you should also include
(-up) and then (-dn):

x lapw2 -qtl -c -p -so -up
x lapw2 -qtl -c -p -so -dn

A way to solve the problem yourself is to look at the origin of the
missing file "GBG-2.energyso_1".
In the userguide, at page 36, a table provides all the input and output
files of the routines used in WIEN2k.
It appears in this table that case.energyso is created by LAPWSO and
case.energy is used by LAPW2.

Best Regards

Xavier