[Wien] supercell erro

علاء عبد الحميد aladin331 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:40:52 CEST 2012

Dear Wien2k Users
.I still have a problem with the run of the supercell structure I have
desgined the structure of the ZnSe1-xSx, then I tried to run the code, but
an error massage tel me that there is an arror in LAPW2.

LAPW2 -c (-7:48:06) segmentation fault
0406u 0.296s 0:00.70 98.5% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command /root/WIEN2K/lapw2.def failed
stop error
I Try a reduced RKMAX and check if the problem goes away. but the error
still as it was.

I work using
Dell computer 3.2GHz
ram 3 MB
320 HD

I'm using WIEN2K_11 (excutable files) . Ididn't use fortran compiler

I tried to change the value

Please tell me if i missed anything to run the code
thanks in advance