[Wien] TELNES and problem of SO

Walid Hetaba walid.hetaba at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Apr 11 18:01:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 2012-04-11 14:48, schrieb bruce.tian:
> 1. I tried different cases and found that TELNES3 of TiN works well.
> But for the cases involving spin polarization, such as Ni, NiO, x
> TELNES3 doesn't work. Hope this can help.

for spin-polarized systems it is important to specify -up or -dn
depending on the case you are interested in. E.g. "x telnes3 -up" or "x
telnes3 -dn".

Note that due to case sensitivity, telnes3 has to be given in lower-case.
If you have any specific error-message, it would be helpful if you post
it too. Otherwise we can only speculate.

Best regards,
Walid

P.S.: Did you try to use the w2web interface? That should take care of
all these problems.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Walid Hetaba
Projektassistent