[Wien] Running Wien2k on a MacPro OS 10.7.3 - setrlimit(): Invalid argument

Aaron Sutton asutton at physics.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 12 22:53:38 CEST 2012

Hi,
Hoping someone can help with running Wien2k on a Mac under 10.7.3
Lion. Everything compiled fine using gcc & intel fortran 11.1. The
calculation initializes fine, but as soon as I start the calculation I
get "setrlimit(): Invalid argument", which is apparently a mac
limitation. How do I avoid this setrlimit issue? I can run Wien2k
perfectly fine under linux in a VM but I'd prefer to run it natively.

Thanks very much.
Aaron Sutton
Ph.D. Candidate | University of Toronto
Office: McLennan MP090 | Phone: +1 416 946 3639
Email: asutton at physics.utoronto.ca